This post may contain affiliate links.
This really simple 4 ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is so quick and easy and totally delicious. It works every time and is made in just two minutes with condensed milk and chocolate. The perfect easy treat for peanut butter lovers.
What’s better than fudge? Super fast Peanut Butter Fudge of course!
I love peanut butter and my little Harriet does too. I don’t know why but it really makes me chuckle to watch her dunking an apple slice in a dollop of peanut butter, just as I love to do.
I’ve realised that for all my peanut butter love, there’s not THAT many recipes here on the site reflecting that. (Although you should go and make Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing and Chicken Satay Skewers with Peanut Sauce immediately. But don’t eat them in that order.)
Anyway, I’m going to put this right and share some of my favourite peanut butter recipes. Here’s a super quick and easy favourite. Hope you like it too.
How do you make Peanut Butter Fudge?
This is not traditional fudge, where you boil and caramelise cream, this is my super easy version. Less faffing, fewer ingredients and super quick.
It’s made with condensed milk and chocolate and based on my 2 Minute Fudge recipe.
We then add some smooth peanut butter (I like smooth as I prefer the texture in this Peanut Butter Fudge, but feel free to try crunchy) and a sprinkle of whole peanuts for bite.
Chill over night and there you have it, your finished Peanut Butter Fudge!
It is worth popping over to my 2 Minute Fudge recipe for HEAPS of tips and advice on making this type of fudge perfectly first time.
Tips for making the Peanut Butter Fudge:
- I pack the pieces of Microwave Fudge, fresh from the fridge, into little bags like these cellophane bags (from Amazon). It adds a special something to make them feel like a real gift.
- I usually use my favourite Callebaut chocolate for this recipe. This chocolate is just amazing, it melts so well and really makes a difference to any recipe. When you buy it in bulk (1kg bags at a time) from Amazon it works out about the same price as supermarket chocolate. A good investment I think as it really does make SUCH a difference.
- Make sure that you do use baking paper (or parchment as it’s sometimes called) to line the tin. (I like this one, available on Amazon: Bacofoil Baking Parchment.)
- Use a fairly small dish to get a nice, deep fudge. (I like this one, available on Amazon: Masterclass 23cm Tin.)
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. I’d love to know how you got on and what you thought of it if you make this Easy Peanut Butter Fudge recipe. Please rate the recipe and leave me a comment below if you do.
Also, if you fancy showing me a photo by tagging me on Instagram (@tamingtwins) I LOVE to see your creations.
How to make the Peanut Butter Fudge recipe:
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 397 g Can of Condensed Milk
- 400 g White chocolate, Broken into chunks
- 350 g Smooth peanut butter
- 200 g Salted whole peanuts
- Put the condensed milk and chocolate into a large bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring very well between each blast. This should only take 3 or 4 sessions of 30 seconds if you stir very well in between.
- Remove from the microwave and stir in the peanut butter. Beat until totally combined.
- Pour into a small dish lined with baking paper. Flatten down and sprinkle the peanuts on top, pressing in slightly.
- Refridgerate over night and the following day, cut into small pieces.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.