I’m Sarah and I live in Worcester, England. I’m in my 30’s (how did that happen?) I have twins who were born in March 2012.
Things about me:
- I think about dinner before I even get out of bed in the morning
- I truly believe that hard-boiled eggs are the work of the devil
I can’t ride a bikeI learned to ride a bike at the grand old age of 34!
- Coffee and yoga keep me sane
This blog is about my happily ever after, about being more than just a mother, travel with children and our life with my two little twin pals.
What you’ll find here:
- Family food.
- Cake, lots of cake.
- Travel and adventures with and without little ones.
- Surviving and loving life with twins.
- Me trying to be more than just Mum.
Want to see me around the web? I’ve been featured:
- In The Times for my baking volunteering with Contact the Elderly
- In The Daily Mail explaining how to get kids in to a school routine
- On The BBC giving tips for cooking a bargain Christmas lunch
- On The Telegraph giving tips on healthy kids snacks
- My recipes on Waitrose.com
- As a Blogtacular Conference Speaker
- My posts for Sanctuary Spa on their blog
- Cooking Pork with the Love Pork Campaign
- In the Blogtacular podcast, explaining how to use Pinterest effectively for a blog
- On GoodtoKnow listing some twin mum truths!
- My Apple Bundt Cake featured on the Twinings website
- On BuildingWorks for my work with Velux Windows
- Featured in the SeasonalSpuds recipe book.
- Mention on Agriland for my part in the £2.5m Love Pork campaign
- On the Popcorn PR blog for my work with Panasonic
- A mention on the Tailwind blog for my work on Tailwind Tribes
- On Moms.com for my tips on back to school routines
- My cheesecake featured on the Dorothy Perkins blog
- On Makelight about my speaking at the Makelight Retreat
- A feature post on the Family and Friends Railcard blog
- Mentioned as a Pinterest influencer in AdWeek
- An interview on Medium for Bromsgrove Mothership
- On BunkCampers for a travel vlog I made for them.
I hope you enjoy reading, please say hi, I love hearing from you. You can keep up to date Facebook, have a chit chat on Twitter, see snapshots of life on Instagram and find me pinning like my life depends on it on Pinterest .
If you’re interested in working with us, you can read more here: Work with TamingTwins