*Festive Klaxon* THERE’S ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO FESTIVE FOOD LOVING FRIENDS!
If you’re anything like me, the frenzy of kitchen activity will be in full swing right about now. It’s a little different here this year though, I have two small extra pairs of hands keen to get involved in everything going on. My tiny two are desperate to get stuck in and these little truffles are perfect for a rainy afternoon make. VERY messy, but loads of fun.
- Super simple Christmas themed Rocky Road
- A show stopper of a cheesecake
- My “famous” Puff Pastry Mince Pies – Just 4 Ingredients
How to make Chocolate Snowball Truffles:
Chocolate Snowball Truffles
- 300 g Double cream
- 300 g Dark chocolate
- 300 g Desiccated coconut
- Heat the cream in a pan until a bubble or two appear around the outside of the pan.
- Meanwhile chop the chocolate into very small pieces (I'm lazy so I tend to do this in the food processor).
- Put the chocolate into a bowl and pour over the hot cream.
- Leave to stand for 2 or 3 minutes and then stir until totally combined and smooth.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for about 3 hours until very solid.
- Pour the coconut out onto a dinner plate.
- Using 2 teaspoons, scoop up small spoonfuls and then push off the spoon with the other one. Roll in your hands until a ball is formed, roll the sticky balls in the coconut.
- Store in the fridge until serving.