This microwave Chocolate Orange Fudge is so easy to make; two ingredients: condensed milk and of course, Terry’s Chocolate Orange. So easy!
Christmas is almost here and in a mad year, where all of our lives have been turned upside down in one way or another, I’m trying to take joy in the little things that make me happy.
Baking and making gifts is definitely one of them. There’s something really peaceful about producing something from your own kitchen to give away. Bonus if it only takes 3 minutes 😆
This Chocolate Orange Fudge is such a fun and easy recipe to make as gifts or an afternoon activity with children.
Hope you love it as much as we do.
You’ll love this Chocolate Orange Fudge recipe because:
✅ Just 2 ingredients (plus optional sprinkles)
✅ Takes just 3 minutes
✅ Totally delicious!
Do you have to use a microwave to cook this?
No, it works really well in a slow cooker too.
Just put all of the ingredient in, on HIGH for an hour, stirring well every 10 minutes.
If you are using the microwave, DON’T cook for any longer than 30 – 45 seconds at a time or you’ll burn the chocolate.
Can I add any other flavourings?
If you’d like to make the orange flavour a little stronger, add 2 tsp of Orange Extract when you’ve finished melting the chocolate mixture.
Which sprinkles did you use?
I use THESE sprinkles.
Tips for making the Chocolate Orange Fudge:
- Make sure that you do use baking paper (or parchment as it’s sometimes called) to line the tin. (I like this one, available on Amazon: Bacofoil Baking Parchment.)
- Use a fairly small dish to get a nice, deep fudge. (I like this one, available on Amazon: Masterclass 23cm Tin.)
- I pack the pieces of Chocolate Orange Fudge, fresh from the fridge, into little bags like these cellophane bags (from Amazon). It adds a special something to make them feel like a real gift.
- This fudge is kept stable by being chilled. Keep it in the fridge until you need it and if you’re giving it away, suggest that the lucky recipients keep it chilled too. It should stay fresh for around 2 weeks.
More Christmas treats recipes?
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. I’d love to know how you got on and what you thought of it if you make this recipe. Please rate the recipe using the ⭐️ by the recipe.
Also, if you’d like to show me a photo by tagging me on Instagram (@tamingtwins) I LOVE to see your creations.
Chocolate Orange Fudge Recipe
This microwave Chocolate Orange Fudgeis so easy to make; two ingredients: condensed milk and of course, Terry's Chocolate Orange. So easy!
- 397 g Can of Condensed Milk
- 3 Terry's Chocolate Oranges
- Sprinkles Optional
Put the condensed milk and 2 and a half of the chocolate oranges [about 400g] (reserve half of one to decorate), broken into pieces into a large glass bowl.
Microwave for 30 seconds.
Beat the mixture very well.
Microwave and beat again, repeat once more until the mixture is very smooth and thick.
Pour into a small tin lined with baking paper.
Add the remaining chocolate orange pieces and sprinkles if using.
Chill over night (at least 8 hours).
Cut into small pieces and store in the fridge until it's eaten.