This post may contain affiliate links.
No Bake Frozen Peanut Butter Cheese Cake Recipe – Delicious dessert made with cream cheese and peanut butter on a buttery biscuit base.
I feel that something’s been lacking around these parts lately. Yes my friends, another whopping cheesecake recipe. Because, once you find a dessert that’s super easy, no bake, a crowd pleaser and oh yes, bloomin’ delicious – you know you’re onto a winner.
A Frozen Cheesecake and a Peanut Butter Cheesecake were inevitable at some point. Frozen cheesecakes are a little more stable, without using gelatine (so suitable for vegetarians) and are a brilliant way of keeping a dessert ready and prepared in advance for a special dinner or meal. And peanut butter? As far as I am concerned, there can never be enough peanut butter in the world, so, this is a beautiful marriage.
Watch how to make the Frozen Peanut Butter Cheese:
Tips for making the Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
- Do not refreeze the cheesecake after it’s been brought to room temperature. You can store it in the fridge for a day or two, it will just be much softer than the ideal temperature.
- Do sift the icing sugar, it helps to give the smooth consistency.
- Use a tin with either a springform (the type where the side unclips) or a removable base.
- Warm a sharp, thin knife under a hot tap and then dry it. Use this to run around the outside of the cake, inside the tin, before removing. Remove the knife and wipe it as you work your way around the cake.
- The recipe is for a 7″ DEEP tin (not a standard sandwich cake tin, it will overflow! See the link below for the type of tin I use). You can use smaller or larger but your cheesecake will obviously be taller or shorter. I would DEFINITELY recommend this tin though as it is a great size and very easy to use.
- One final tip, don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter to find out when we post new recipes!
What I used to make the No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
Fancy more Cheesecake recipes? (I know you do!!)
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. I’d love to know how you got on and what you thought of it if you make this recipe. Please rate the recipe using the ⭐️ by the recipe.
Also, if you’d like to show me a photo by tagging me on Instagram (@tamingtwins) I LOVE to see your creations.
How to make the Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- 200 g essential Waitrose Ginger Nut Biscuits, crushed
- 100 g essential Waitrose Unsalted Butter, melted
- 450 ml essential Waitrose Double Cream + 150ml to decorate
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 500 g essential Waitrose Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 340 g essential Waitrose Smooth Peanut Butter
- 100 g essential Waitrose Salted Roasted Peanuts
- Combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into a tin. Chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile beat 450ml of the cream until stiff and mix with the icing sugar, cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Remove the base from the fridge and add the cheesecake mixture, smoothing the top.
- Pop into the freezer for at least 2 hours (or overnight if it makes if you don't need it until the next day).
- When you want to serve the cheesecake, remove it from the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Then decorate with the remaining cream, beaten until stiff, and the peanuts. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.