This easy Polar Bear Cupcakes recipe is the perfect Christmas or festive cake bake. Really fun to make with kids, using white chocolate.
It’s that time of year again… And OH HOW I LOVE IT! Christmas is all of my baking dreams come true, a reason to be decadent and delicious and make ALL of the bakes and cakes.
Would you look at these cupcakes? Seriously, don’t you just want to BITE THEIR LITTLE POLAR BEAR CUPCAKE EARS OFF they are that stinking cute? (Just me?) I’m always short on time at Christmas, but festive baking is one of my favourite parts of the season. These easy Polar Bear Cupcakes are a great compromise as they are super quick to decorate and you can make everything from scratch or cheat, and buy the components ready made and just assemble them.
They are a great rainy day activity with children, but look impressive enough for adults and kids alike. My method and top tips for making them are at the bottom of this post.
What will you be baking this festive season? You could also try…
What I used to make these Christmas Cupcakes:
Hope you enjoy this recipe. I’d love to know how you got on and what you thought of it if you make this.
Please rate the recipe using the ⭐️ below!
Also, if you fancy showing me a photo by tagging me on Instagram (@tamingtwins) I LOVE to see your creations and try and share as many of them as I can.
How to make the easy Polar Bear Christmas Cupcakes:
Polar Bear Cupcakes
- Pack of 12 Ready made cupcakes or fairy cakes or homemade of course
- 400 g Tub of ready made buttercream icing or homemade of course
- 200 g White chocolate
- 36 White chocolate buttons
- Chocolate icing pen from the cake decorating aisle
- Grate your white chocolate. (I'm super lazy so I just blitz it in the food processor.)
- Take a cupcake and coat the top completely in the icing using a palette knife.
- Roll the cupcake around, icing side down, into the grated chocolate.
- Decorate with chocolate buttons and the icing writing pen to give your polar bear a face.