Mini crustless quiches with no pastry, perfect for lunchboxes or even breakfast. Filled with peppers, mushrooms and tasty ham, this healthy mini quiche recipe also happen to be gluten free.
Anyone else forever trying to think of easy lunchbox fillers that aren’t boring sandwiches?
Me too! I give you.. Mini Crustless Quiches!
They are packed with protein to keep little (and larger) tummies full for the rest of the day. If you cut the vegetables extra small you can sneak in whatever you fancy and they are super colourful and tasty.
You’ll love this Mini Crustless Quiche recipe because:
✅ Prepare it in just 5 minutes.
✅ Loads of hidden veggies.
✅Perfect for batch cooking for the days ahead.
FAQs about the Mini Crustless Quiches
How long will these keep for?
These keep in the fridge for 3 days, or you can freeze them for up to 3 months.
Can I reheat the Crustless Quiches for lunch at home?
Yep! I like to just pop them into the microwave for about a minute. Check they are hot through before serving.
Can I make these vegetarian?
Sure. Just leave out the ham and be sure to oil the muffin tin very well.
Fancy more easy lunchbox ideas?
Mini Lunchbox Quiches for Healthy Lunches
- Olive oil for greasing
- 6 -8 Ham slices
- 8 Eggs medium
- 150 ml Milk whichever type you have is fine
- 300 g Mixed veg of whatever you fancy
- 12 Cherry tomatoes
- 100 g Cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin tray well with olive oil.
- Cut each ham slice in half lengthways and use it to line the bottom and sides of each muffin hole.
- In a jug, beat the eggs and milk.
- Put a little of the vegetables into each tin.
- Top with half a tomato and some cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly between each mini quiche.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until well risen and golden.