These Halloumi Fajitas are so quick, tasty and colourful! Have dinner on the table in 15 minutes.
I’m not sure I can find a meal that can’t be improved with the addition of squeaky cheese. Who’s with me?!
These Halloumi Fajitas take the favourite Greek cheese and add some spice, veggies and the usual sides.
Creating a vegetarian fajitas recipe that the whole family will love putting together.
You’ll love this Halloumi Fajitas recipe because:
✅ Ready in 15 minutes.
✅ Light and colourful for warm days.
✅ Fun for the whole family to make their own wraps.
FAQs about the Halloumi Fajitas
How do you get those nice looking lines on the cheese?!
You can get these griddle lines by cooking the cheese using a griddle pan, or cooking on the barbecue.
OR! My favourite cheat is to use a crinkle cutter (affiliate link) to cut the cheese, and then frying in a regular frying pan!
What spice mix or seasoning should I use for these Halloumi Fajitas?
I used a good quality Cajun spice blend, but you could use any kind of Mexican/Taco/Fajita mix.
It’s always worth making sure it’s a fresh pack though as they lose their flavour after being open for a couple of months.
Fancy some other recipes in wraps?
- Salmon Tacos – So quick and delicious. This sauce is GOOOOOD.
- Easy Baked Chicken Fajitas – All baked in one pan.
- Beef Enchiladas – Rolled and then smothered in cheese 😍
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. I’d love to know how you got on and what you thought of it if you make this Halloumi Fajitas recipe. Please rate the recipe using the ⭐️ by the recipe.
Also, if you’d like to show me a photo by tagging me on Instagram (@tamingtwins) I LOVE to see your creations.
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 2 Onions Peeled and cut into wedges (optional)
- 4 Bell peppers See Note 1
- 4 tsp Cajun spice mix See Note 2
- 500 g Halloumi Cheese Sliced.
- 2 tsp Runny honey
- 8 Tortilla wraps See Note 3
- Sour cream or greek yoghurt (Optional)
- Lime wedges
- Salsa See Note 4
- Heat your olive oil in a frying pan until very hot.
- Add the peppers and HALF of the spice mix and cook until just starting to blacken at the edges. Remove from the pan and set to one side.
- Lay the halloumi into the empty, hot pan, sprinkle over the remaining spice mix and cook on both sides for a couple of minutes until browned.
- Drizzle the honey over just before removing from the pan.
- Serve on a platter with the peppers, wraps, yoghurt, lime wedges and avocado (plus salsa if using).
- Red Onion
- Lime Juice
We loved this recipe and my husband said we can have that again! He can be fussy.
Chery Walton - grewal says
Love it ….. gotta love squeaky cheese and those flavours yum 🤤 ty
This is so yummy! Just made for dinner tonight and will definitely be my new midweek staple. Perfect for summer!
Lynn Melville says
Love these, thumbs up from my fussy daughter too !!
Finally I have found a recipe that all of my family love! Honestly, it’s a revelation! So delicious, the honey on the halloumi is magical! Wonderful recipe and one we now cook on a regular basis. Thank you!