This post may contain affiliate links.
This No Bake Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake is SO easy and delicious. Made with melted chocolate and cream cheese on a biscuit base. This recipe is your must make dessert. (Includes video to show you how!)
Are you feeling festive yet?
I’ve already planned our Christmas tree buying day so basically, that means that the season is here right?
As I said last week, I can’t believe I’ve never shared a Christmas cheesecake recipe before. So, I’ve come up with three this year (making up for lost time). My first one, the Chocolate Orange Cheesecake recipe I posted last week, has gone down so well, especially the video on Facebook.
I’m so pleased, I can’t wait to see people making it on Christmas Day hopefully. What an honour to be a tiny part of the Christmas celebrations!
This recipe is based on this really simple No Bake Cheesecake recipe of mine (which has proved very popular – 2 million blog views and counting!)
How do you make a Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake?
To make the No Bake Ferrero Rocher cheesecake, you make a simple biscuit base with crushed digestives and then top with deliciously light and creamy filling. Whipped double cream, icing sugar and cream cheese with melted chocolate. Mixed in chopped Ferrero Rocher, put it all together and leave to set.
When the cheesecake is set, drizzle over dark chocolate, more cream and Ferraro Rocher. So easy and delicious.
How long do you need to chill a No Bake Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake for?
A No Bake Cheesecake needs to be chilled in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or ideally overnight.
What is the best tin to make a No Bake Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake in?
This recipe is for a 7″ tin which is also DEEP (not a standard sandwich cake tin, it will overflow.)
You can use smaller or larger tin or a different shape, but your cheesecake will obviously be taller or shorter. I would DEFINITELY recommend this tin though as it is a great size and very easy to use.
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS NO BAKE Ferraro Rocher CHEESECAKE RECIPE:
- The consistency of this no bake cheesecake should be sliceable but not solid. Something like room temperature butter, it will give a little quiver if you wobble it gently.
- When whipping the double cream, be sure to watch it very carefully. It should be just forming soft floppy peaks, but still hold it’s shape. Too runny and the no bake cheesecake will be sloppy, too stiff and it will be too dense.
- Do sift the icing sugar, it will give a much smoother texture to the cheesecake. Don’t ignore this as I normally do!
- The recipe is for a 7″ tin which is also DEEP (not a standard sandwich cake tin, it will overflow! See the link below for the type of tin I use). You can use smaller or larger but your cheesecake will obviously be taller or shorter. I would DEFINITELY recommend this tin though as it is a great size and very easy to use.
- Ferraro Rocher Cheesecake too runny and won’t set? It’s probably because your cream wasn’t whipped quite enough. No problem, pop it into the freezer for a few hours before serving.
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. I’d love to know how you got on and what you thought of it if you make this No Bake Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake recipe. Please rate the recipe and leave me a comment below if you do.
Also, if you fancy showing me a photo by tagging me on Instagram (@tamingtwins) I LOVE to see your creations
How to make the No Bake Ferrero Rocher cheesecake:
No Bake Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake
For the base
- 200 g Digestives
- 100 g Butter, Melted
For the cheesecake mixture
- 500 ml Double cream, At room temperature
- 500 g Cream cheese, Full fat and at room temperature
- 75 g Icing Sugar
- 300 g Milk chocolate, Melted and then allowed to cool for 10 minutes
- 250 g Ferrero Rocher
- 12 Ferrero Rocher
- 100 g Milk chocolate, Melted
- Combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into a tin.
- Meanwhile beat the 500ml of double cream until stiff and mix with the cream cheese, icing sugar, melted chocolate and crushed Ferrero Rocher.
- Add the cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuit base, smoothing the top.
- Pop into the fridge for 4 hours (or overnight if you don't need it until the next day).
- Bring out of the fridge, remove from the tin, drizzle over melted chocolate and top with the remaining Ferrero Rocher. Add sprinkles if you fancy.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.