This post may contain affiliate links.
This delicious basic Easy Baked Oats recipe is the perfect healthy breakfast dish. Serve with juicy raspberries and blueberries!
Oh hello favourite breakfast!
I often used to make baked oats to get organised and meal prep for the week ahead, but I’d got out of the habit and hadn’t made them for a while.
The need for some morning comfort food has brought me right back to these little pots of joy.
You’ll love this Baked Oats recipe because:
✅ Just 3 ingredients needed.
✅ Filling and healthy.
✅ Basically feels like a flapjack for breakfast! 😍
Can baked oats be reheated?
I often make a big batch of baked oats, keep in the fridge and enjoy every day for a week.
To reheat pop them in the microwave and heat until they are hot throughout.
Can you eat baked oats cold?
This baked oats recipe is so easy you can make plenty in advance, bake in the morning or simply eat cold.
For those super organised people you can even make, bake and freeze!
Can you cook baked oatmeal in the microwave?
If you are short on time you can put the mixture into a microwave safe mug or dish coated with a small amount of cooking spray and cook for around five minutes until hot throughout.
Fancy some more breakfast recipes?
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. I’d love to know how you got on and what you thought of it if you make this recipe. Please rate the recipe using the ⭐️ by the recipe.
Also, if you’d like to show me a photo by tagging me on Instagram (@tamingtwins) I LOVE to see your creations.
Easy Baked Oats
- 100 g Yogurt
- 40 g Oats
- 1 Egg
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- 100 g Mixed berries
- Spoonful of Yoghurt
- A few berries
- Drizzle of honey
- Preheat oven to 180c (fan).
- Mix your yoghurt, eggs, oats and vanilla extract together until combined.
- Stir in the berries.
- Pour into a small dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and cooked though.
- If you would like top with a spoonful of yoghurt, a couple of whole berries and a drizzle of honey.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Tips for making baked oats:
- Try not to overcook the baked oats as they become dry.
- You can use any type of yoghurt, including flavoured.
- You can use frozen or fresh berries for the recipe.
- You can swap the mixed berries for other fruits and nuts. Apple, raisin and cinnamon and banana, almond and honey are favourites in our house.
- I love serving things like this in cute little ramekins, love me some miniature bakeware! These ones from Amazon look perfect.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.