Last week I showed you my Polar Bear Cupcakes and Kerry of KerryCooks.com and I introduced the annual Festive Food Friday linky. It was a great week of foodie discoveries and all of the recipes were so different. But seriously, would you look at that Christmas pudding vodka?!
The recipes above are as follows:
Tunnock’s Tea Cake Christmas Puddings by Foodie Quine
Honey Roasted Cashews by Searching for Spice
Christmas Pudding Vodka by Foodie Quine
Chocolate Eclairs with Cranberry and Pistachio by BakingQueen74
Classic Mince Pies from Cooking by the Sea
Healthy Coconut & Banana Christmas Fudge by My Fussy Eater
Chocolate Christmas Cake from Julie’s Family Kitchen
Potato Peel Soup by Jo’s Kitchen
Christmas Tree Cookies by Kerry Cooks
Thank you all for sharing your recipes with my readers and the followers of our giant Pinterest board. If you’d like to link up this week, please read how below..
So! Fancy showing us what festive food love you’re feeling this week? Here’s how it works: Instagram
- Tag any festive food or drink photos with #festivefoodfriday.
- Each week Kerry and I will pick some of the most mouthwatering/funny/calorific and repost them.
- You can follow me @tamingtwins and Kerry at @kerryedwards. Please say hello!
- Please add the badge below to your post. (Just highlight the bit in the text box and pop it in the HTML of your blog post.)
- Link up your festive season food or drink posts using the widget below. They can be recipes, round ups, drinks, meals out, anything that’s inspiring to festive food lovers.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- You can add up to 5 posts each week if you’d like.
- We will pin all of the posts added to the Pinterest board, which has over 400,000 followers.
- The linky will be open until midday Tuesday the following week.
- Please visit and comment on at least 2 of the other posts that have linked up, per post that you add. Spread that Christmas cheer! This really helps to make the community.
- If you follow us on Twitter and tweet a link mentioning @tamingtwins and/or @kerrycooksblog and #festivefoodfriday, we will RT them.
- Each week we will write a round up on one of our blogs, linking to every post linked from the week before (this will include a photo from your post – please only enter if that’s okay).
- Please spread the word, the more the merrier!
Can’t wait to see what festive makes and bakes you have in store for the last Festive Food Friday. Don’t forget to share on Instagram too by using #festivefoodfriday.