This delicious Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail recipe is the ultimate adult slushie! So easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. Don’t miss this drink of the summer.
This post was sponsored by Waitrose. I hope you enjoy the recipe and thanks for your support.
What’s better than a gin cocktail?
A Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail that also delivers a portion of fruit, that’s what!
Say hello to your new favourite drink of the summer. Simple to make, super refreshing and includes gin. What’s not to love?
Waitrose got into touch with me recently to let me know about their amazing new range of gins in store. Given my love of the stuff, I was all ears (and taste buds).
Waitrose have gone to great lengths to source some really delicious new and interesting gins from small producers. We all love a good old London Dry Gin but sometimes it’s fun to try something new isn’t it?
The range in store has something for everyone who loves gin..
Opihr gin uses hand-picked botanicals from the ancient spice route, to create an intense, exotic gin that exudes the character of the Orient. Aromatic spices lead, with citrus, juniper and pepper. Serve with tonic, with a slice of red chilli.
I went for the 6 O’Clock Gin in this recipe, as I thought the citrus flavours would work really well with the limes. (You could use whichever brand you fancy though.)
How do you make the Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail?
This recipe is so simple, just a handful of ingredients blended together and you’re ready to drink.
A few tips for making the Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail:
- The thickness will depend on how well your blender does the job and also how frozen the berries are when you come to drink. If you’d like it less thick, just add as much soda as you want, or let the gin slushie melt a little.
- The recipe uses one 25ml measure per person of gin, but you can add more if you fancy.
- This gin slushie is quite seedy because of the berry seeds. You could sieve these out if you were feeling very particular, but I don’t ever bother.
Enjoy your new favourite summer Gin Slushie!
Watch how to make the Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail Recipe:
How to make the Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail Recipe:
Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail Recipe
This delicious Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail recipe is the ultimate adult slushie! So easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. Don't miss this drink of the summer.
- 300 g Frozen raspberries Reserve a couple of frozen raspberries to garnish
- 4 tbsp Lime cordial
- 2 Limes Juice only
- 50 ml Gin
- 250 ml Soda water
- Lime wedges and some whole frozen raspberries
Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth.
Top up with more soda water if you'd prefer a thinner consistency.