This post may contain affiliate links.
This delicious Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail recipe is the ultimate adult slushie! So easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. Don’t miss this drink of the summer.
What’s better than a gin cocktail?
A Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail that also delivers a portion of fruit, that’s what!
Say hello to your new favourite drink of the summer. Simple to make, super refreshing and includes gin. What’s not to love?
How do you make the Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail?
This recipe is so simple, just a handful of ingredients blended together and you’re ready to drink.
A few tips for making the Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail:
- The thickness will depend on how well your blender does the job and also how frozen the berries are when you come to drink. If you’d like it less thick, just add as much soda as you want, or let the gin slushie melt a little.
- The recipe uses one 25ml measure per person of gin, but you can add more if you fancy.
- This gin slushie is quite seedy because of the berry seeds. You could sieve these out if you were feeling very particular, but I don’t ever bother.
What says summer more than a frozen gin cocktail? I just don’t know!
Enjoy your new favourite summer Gin Slushie!
Raspberry Gin Frozen Cocktail Recipe
- 300 g Frozen raspberries, Reserve a couple of frozen raspberries to garnish
- 4 tbsp Lime cordial
- 2 Limes, Juice only
- 50 ml Gin
- 250 ml Soda water
- Lime wedges and some whole frozen raspberries
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Top up with more soda water if you'd prefer a thinner consistency.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.