You need these No Bake Individual Mini Egg Cheesecakes on your Easter menu. Mixed up in just 10 minutes, no need for any special equipment and totally delicious!
It’s that time of year again! My favourite holiday season, the one that is celebrated with Chocolate – woohoo!
In 2017 I first posted a recipe for an Easter Mini Egg Cheesecake and since then it’s had nearly 20 MILLION views. I mean. WHATTTTT. 🤯
This year (again) our celebrations are likely to look a little different and probably a little smaller. I thought I’d adapt the recipe to make it a more manageable size to enjoy for single portions.
So here you have them, Individual No Bake Mini Egg Cheesecakes – enjoy!
You’ll love this Individual Mini Egg Cheesecake recipe because:
✅ Easy to scale up or down for more people.
✅ No fancy equipment needed.
✅ A gorgeous make ahead Easter pudding!
FAQs about the Individual Mini Egg Cheesecakes
How much should I whip the cream?
When whipping the double cream, be sure to watch it very carefully. It should be just forming soft floppy peaks, but still hold it’s shape. Too runny and the no bake cheesecake will be sloppy, too stiff and it will be too dense.
Does it matter which brand of creme cheese I use?
Nope, just make sure it’s the full fat version.
How do I crush these pesky Mini Eggs?!
I bash them with the bottom of a mug. If you watch the video you can see me doing it!
Which glasses should I use for these?
Any tumbler size, or even a wine or Martini glass if you’re feeling fancy. If your glasses are smaller than mine, you may end up with more than 4 portions.
Fancy some more easy Mini Egg recipes?
Hope you enjoy this recipe. I’d love to know how you got on and what you thought of it if you make this recipe. Please rate the recipe using the ⭐️ below!
Also, if you fancy showing me a photo by tagging me on Instagram (@tamingtwins) I LOVE to see your creations and try and share as many of them as I can.
No Bake Mini Egg Cheesecake
- 150 g Digestive biscuits
- 75 g Butter Unsalted, melted
- 300 g Mini Cadbury's Mini Eggs
- 300 ml Double cream Whipped to soft peaks
- 50 g Icing Sugar
- 300 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese Full fat
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Crush the biscuits until they look like lumpy sand and mix with the melted butter.
- Put the mixture into the bottom of 4 tumbler sized glasses.
- Roughly crush the Mini Eggs.
- Combine the whipped cream, icing sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice and about A THIRD of the chopped Mini Eggs. Fold in gently until fully combined.
- Put half of the mixture into the glasses on top of the biscuit base. Add another THIRD of the Mini Eggs.
- Top with the remaining cheesecake mixture and add the remaining Mini Eggs on top.
- Chill until you are ready to serve.