I’m Sarah and I live near Birmingham, England. I’m in my 30’s (how did that happen?) I have a husband and twins who were born in March 2012.
Things about me:
- I think about dinner before I even get out of bed in the morning
- I truly believe that hard-boiled eggs are the work of the devil
- Our twins were born after our third ICSI IVF attempt
I can’t ride a bikeI learned to ride a bike at the grand old age of 34!
- Coffee and yoga keep me sane
This blog is about my happily ever after, about being more than just a mother, travel with children and our life with my two little twin pals.
What you’ll find here:
- Family food.
- Cake, lots of cake.
- Travel and adventures with and without little ones.
- Surviving and loving life with twins.
- Me trying to be more than just Mum.
I hope you enjoy reading, please say hi, I love hearing from you. You can keep up to date Facebook, have a chit chat on Twitter, follow me to never miss a trick on Bloglovin’, see snapshots of life on Instagram and find me pinning like my life depends on it on Pinterest .
If you’re interested in working with us, you can read more here: Work with TamingTwins