It seems like George & Harri are changing less somehow at the moment, I think it’s because the changes are less physical. Then they surprise me with some amazing new skill. I find George can climb on top of the kitchen table (oh heck) and Harri can build a tower of MegaBlocks that’s nearly as high as her. I stare for a moment in total awe wondering how my teeny tiny babies can do these things.
I’m totally impatient for them to start speaking more, I’m beside myself with excitement at being able to hear their little voices chatting away soon.
1. His favourite book is Room on the Broom.
2. When I’m sitting on the floor, he loves to hide behind me, I say “where’s George?” then he leans to put his face right in front of mine, howling with laughter.
3. He loves bedtime stories.
4. Is not eating very much at the moment, he’s not keen on his main meals and purses his lips, shakes his head and waits for fruit. (I’m trying not to make it an issue. It’s quietly panicking me. Other people have fussy children, not ME!)
5. He’s learned that he can lie right on his tummy in the bath (when H isn’t in the way) and finds it hilarious, sometimes bobbing his head right under the water.
1. Harri is saying lots of words but her most used phrase is “Oh dear!”
2. She’s quite in love with Mr Tumble.
3. She loves Macaroni Cheese or anything with all of the important food groups in (cheese and carbs). Girl after my own heart.
4. She’s taking a real interest in putting her clothes on and learning to take them off.
5. She spends a lot of time practising trying to jump. Both feet on the floor, crouch right down and leap up. Her feet don’t quite make it off the ground together at the moment but she is overjoyed by the whole game.
Now we’re in November, I hope they are preparing themselves for learning a lot about Father Christmas and the nativity and making gifts for people..